How it works
I do 1-on-1 and small group training online, in the gym, or in your home.
In downtown Milwaukee I see clients at Fit Pro in the lower level of the WINTRUST building at 731 North Jackson Street. You need a key fob to enter the gym, so please call, text, or email to schedule an appointment with me in advance!
I may also be able to train you in your home if you live nearby. Before COVID I trained clients at University Club Tower and 7SEVENTY7. Hopefully those fitness facilities will reopen to personal trainers soon.
- 1-on-1 sessions, 30 minutes for $45, 60 minutes for $75; slightly more if I am traveling to you.
- Small group training (2 people), 60 minutes for $100 ($50 each)
- Small group training (3 people), 60 minutes for $120 ($40 each)
- For $100 per month, I also offer 1-60 minute session, with 30 days of programming that includes corrective exercise, mobility work, strength training, and conditioning work. Training is delivered through the TrainHeroic app, or by email – whichever you prefer.
- 60 minute online Mobility Class offered live at noon every Monday, or on demand with the link. Free to personal training clients, $20 drop-in fee, $60 monthly.